1. Dry Drayton Village Hall Annual General Meeting.
Confirmation of Dry Drayton Village Hall AGM. This meeting will take place on Friday 18th September at 6:30pm as originally planned. However, to comply with the government’s direction on Covid as regards the maximum number of people meeting, it can no longer be held in the Marquee and instead it will take place online. The access link can be requested from the treasurer at email@example.com.
2. Proposed development in the village
See www.drydrayton.net for a report about a proposal for a developmen in the Green Belt, put before the Parish Council this week.
3. Suspicious characters
While we are all remaining alert to the Virus, it is also worth staying alert to other issues. Crime doesn’t stop for a pandemic and a resident noticed in the village the other day, two men in their 30s/40s casually dressed, untidy hair and tanned complexion “Acting rather oddly. Walking separately and peering into drives… looked for all the world as if they were looking for houses to get into”. If you see anything suspicious, notify Neighbourhood Watch or Cambs Police (phone 101, or 999 if it is an emergency, or report online at www.cambs.police.uk).
4. Parish Councillor Vacancy.
Interested in joining the Parish Council? Contact the Chair, Simon Lander, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
5. Diary Dates
Deadline for next village newsletter: Sunday 20th September – please send to email@example.com
Next Parish Council Meeting: Tues 6 October 7.30pm – virtual meeting, access details will be on the agenda at www.drydraytonpc.org.uk
- Covid-19 testing and vaccination, 2021 Census, garden birdwatch, Parish Council
- COVID19 Test Centre Volunteers Needed
- Dry Drayton Parish Council – Lockdown Part 3
- Sharing Hope, Money, Development and old photos
- Crime, Safety, Old Photos, Diary dates
- New home-based interest for the winter?
- Development & Village Hall News
- Village News, VH AGM, Development, Diary Dates
- Staying safe, book wanted and next newsletter
- Big Forest School, Safety, Church re-opening, Parish Council
- Dry Drayton Boundary Walk
- Reopening the Church, Swifts, Parish Council, Newsletter
- New construction site opening in Dry Drayton
- Coronavirus – Dry Drayton
- Brian Copping, message of thanks
VAL ING on Village E-mails, the pub, litt… Cassie Pickles on Crime Prevention and Saving th… Edward on Dry Drayton at the Tipping…