Message received from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Association of Local Councils (CAPALC)
Please share this request for support via your mailing lists, Parish Bulletins and on all social media platforms.
Due to the large number of Vaccine Hubs, urgent support is required at 1 of our testing hubs within the region.
The roles range from queue management, registration assistant (welcoming people to the testing site), test operative (actually processing the testing sample, in full PPE, training provided), result logger (logs result), evaluation (asks people why they’ve come, would they come again) and general role (would include cleaning).
Fen Road, Cambridge
The test site is open Thursday 28th to Sunday 31st 10- 6pm. Staff would be expected to arrive by 9.15/9.30 latest. The last test is 5.30pm, so we would hope staff could finish by 6.15-6.30.
If you are in a position where you can help support the testing hub, please contact Nikitta Vanterpool – Nikitta.email@example.com
- Charity plant sale, PC meeting and History Quiz
- NHS Hearing Aid users, VH AGM, Annual Parish Meeting, PC and Dry Drayton in 1901
- Consultation East West Rail Route
- Dry Drayton in 1939
- Additional Village History Material
- The Funeral of David Gardiner
- Covid-19 testing and vaccination, 2021 Census, garden birdwatch, Parish Council
- COVID19 Test Centre Volunteers Needed
- Dry Drayton Parish Council – Lockdown Part 3
- Sharing Hope, Money, Development and old photos
- Crime, Safety, Old Photos, Diary dates
- New home-based interest for the winter?
- Development & Village Hall News
- Village News, VH AGM, Development, Diary Dates
VAL ING on Village E-mails, the pub, litt… Cassie Pickles on Crime Prevention and Saving th… Edward on Dry Drayton at the Tipping…