Message received from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Association of Local Councils (CAPALC)
Please share this request for support via your mailing lists, Parish Bulletins and on all social media platforms.
Due to the large number of Vaccine Hubs, urgent support is required at 1 of our testing hubs within the region.
The roles range from queue management, registration assistant (welcoming people to the testing site), test operative (actually processing the testing sample, in full PPE, training provided), result logger (logs result), evaluation (asks people why they’ve come, would they come again) and general role (would include cleaning).
Fen Road, Cambridge
The test site is open Thursday 28th to Sunday 31st 10- 6pm. Staff would be expected to arrive by 9.15/9.30 latest. The last test is 5.30pm, so we would hope staff could finish by 6.15-6.30.
If you are in a position where you can help support the testing hub, please contact Nikitta Vanterpool – Nikitta.email@example.com
- Covid-19 testing and vaccination, 2021 Census, garden birdwatch, Parish Council
- COVID19 Test Centre Volunteers Needed
- Dry Drayton Parish Council – Lockdown Part 3
- Sharing Hope, Money, Development and old photos
- Crime, Safety, Old Photos, Diary dates
- New home-based interest for the winter?
- Development & Village Hall News
- Village News, VH AGM, Development, Diary Dates
- Staying safe, book wanted and next newsletter
- Big Forest School, Safety, Church re-opening, Parish Council
- Dry Drayton Boundary Walk
- Reopening the Church, Swifts, Parish Council, Newsletter
- New construction site opening in Dry Drayton
- Coronavirus – Dry Drayton
- Brian Copping, message of thanks
VAL ING on Village E-mails, the pub, litt… Cassie Pickles on Crime Prevention and Saving th… Edward on Dry Drayton at the Tipping…