Just a quick reminder that 5pm on Monday 28 September 2020 is the closing point for community consultation on proposals to develop a Green Belt site in Park Street, Dry Drayton. The consultation is by Pegasus Group on behalf of the Walter Scambler Trust. Project details were circulated in the village by leaflet. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pegasus Group say that, “All responses and questions received as part of this consultation will be carefully considered and answered within a Statement of Community Involvement (SCI). The SCI will accompany any planning application that is submitted to the Council in the future, and will be made available to view on the Council’s website along with all other plans and reports supporting the application.”
More development proposals for Dry Drayton
Meanwhile a list has been published of 12 sites in Dry Drayton being proposed for development. These have been submitted by land owners and developers in response to a “call for sites”, which is part of the process to prepare a new Greater Cambridge Local Plan.
Related links can be found at www.drydrayton.net. A Pegasus Group presentation to the Parish Council on 8 Sept is included in the PC’s minutes at www.drydraytonpc.org.uk
Next Parish Council Meeting
The development proposals mentioned above will two of the subjects discussed at the next Parish Council meeting on 6th October 2020 at 19.30. This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom. For access contact email@example.com.
Great news – after last week’s AGM a new committee, with lots of new ideas, will be taking forward the management of our Village Hall – details at www.drydraytonvillagehall.org.uk
- Covid-19 testing and vaccination, 2021 Census, garden birdwatch, Parish Council
- COVID19 Test Centre Volunteers Needed
- Dry Drayton Parish Council – Lockdown Part 3
- Sharing Hope, Money, Development and old photos
- Crime, Safety, Old Photos, Diary dates
- New home-based interest for the winter?
- Development & Village Hall News
- Village News, VH AGM, Development, Diary Dates
- Staying safe, book wanted and next newsletter
- Big Forest School, Safety, Church re-opening, Parish Council
- Dry Drayton Boundary Walk
- Reopening the Church, Swifts, Parish Council, Newsletter
- New construction site opening in Dry Drayton
- Coronavirus – Dry Drayton
- Brian Copping, message of thanks
VAL ING on Village E-mails, the pub, litt… Cassie Pickles on Crime Prevention and Saving th… Edward on Dry Drayton at the Tipping…